Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I buy an auggiedog?
- How long should I charge my auggiedog for?
- Where do I dump the dog poop?
- Do I eject the dog waste into the cleanstation ?
- How often should I change the CLEANSOLUTION in the CLEANINGSTATION?
- Where can this be shipped?
- How heavy is this product? Can I walk with it?
- Can I use this on grass / pavement / other flooring?
- How many poops can this handle?
- What size of dog is this product for?
- How often do I need to clean my auggiedog?
- Do I have to use the CLEANSOLUTION in the CLEANSTATION?
Owing an auggiedog makes the task of cleaning up after your pet a breeze. Simply pull the trigger and auggiedog will deliver! It is the first ever NO TOUCH, NO STOOP, NO BAG 7.2 V rechargable power tool for picking up your dogs stool! It truly is THE STOOL TOOL!
3-4 hours should be long enough to completely charge your auggiedog. There is a red charging light when the unit is charging. When the red light turns green your unit is charged and ready to go. Be careful not to over charge the battery as this might cause damage to it.
Once you've completed picking up the dog poop in your yard or on your walk simply reverse the auger by pressing the toggle switch on the handle and dump the waste into the garbage, toilet or composter.
NO - do not eject the dog poop into the cleanstation.
This will depend on how often you are using your auggiedog. On average your CLEANSOLUTION may need to be dumped and replaced once every 2 weeks ,but this will be up to the individual user.
We currently ship to the United States & Canada
The product is only 2.8 lbs, which is very easy to carry on a walk.
Yes. The auggiedog is perfectly safe for most environments including grass, pavement, tile floors etc.
Depending on the size of dog, the auggiedog can handle multiple poops!
The auggiedog is strong enough for any job!
In order to ensure that the unit works to its maximum potential it is best to clean after every use.
The CLEANSOLUTION by auggiedog is specially formulated to both degrease and deodorize your auggiedog after each use. If you don't hav