I have totally enjoyed using the auggiedog product. I had back surgery in September and in April of this year had a hip reconstruction surgery. I love my little mini schnauzer and knew the only way I could care for him in my apartment complex by myself was to purchase this product. It has worked like a gem since June 6th when I returned home from staying with relatives after my surgery.
I empty it into the toilet always, clean it up, and placed it back in its cap.
Want to learn more?
You will get:
- The auggiedog
- auggiedog Charger
- auggiedog Manual
- The Cleanstation
- 1 full year manufacturers warranty
5 Reasons you'll love auggiedog!
- Pick up dog poop with a click of a button
- Eliminate the need for bags (environmentally friendly)
- Built in light for late night walks
- Handle Beeper for Dog Trainers
- Comes with auggie Cleaner, no mess to maintain!
- Finding an avenue to get auggiedog into the Wounded Warrior World Feb 02, 2015
- auggiedog, Maybe a little long, but there is a point at the end. I was raised God, Country, Family and that is still my way today, and always will be till the day I check out.. There’s only one thing I love more than Pugs, and that’s my wife and Soldiers! While serving almost my whole entire adult life in the US Army, the Soldiers under my responsibility, those to my left and right, and especially those in the fox-holes next to me became my lifelong best brothers and sisters.
- Read more...